Search This Blog

Life

Monday, July 6, 2009

Introduction


Hello Everyone!

This blog begins as a documentation to my journey in and through Web 2.0 tools and resources for a Master's class. Perhaps it will evolve into something more later....

I am currently living in Kuala Lumpur (aka KL), Malaysia and working in an international school. This is my first year in Malaysia. KL is....well....it's a big crazy fast-paced city. Bonuses are the theatre, concert, and restaurant opportunities, and it's only a few hours drive to white sand beaches and clear blue warm water! It's growing on me!

Prior to moving here, I was the IT Coordinator and Librarian in an international school in Laos for 7 years. I absolutely loved Laos! The people are very friendly, gentle and easy-going. It was a fabulous place to live.

More and more international schools prefer Masters degrees, so it makes sense for me to improve my marketability by working on mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment